WIP report

Have made a little progress on “Home of a Needleworker” these past few nights. Stitching on the 22-count Aida has been more difficult than I had remembered and I am missing the ease of linen already, but I will admit that the finished look is very pleasing. I switched to a smaller needle pretty quickly and that has helped somewhat.

Still a ways to go – I sort of dread the boredom of the house section so I am leaving that for last. (You can see that I started it and then almost immediately moved on to a more fun section.) And I am constantly reminded that my eyes are not what they used to be!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s